How smart can a baby be?

Many a times Richie and I play peekaboo. He just loves the game. If he gets bored, I start it and instantly his face lights up. It does not require expensive toys and it is fun to play. Sometimes I just keep hands on my face, or pull a cloth or sometimes hold his favourite teddy. If I am close to him he pulls the object and starts squealing, indicating that he found mama. Sometimes I hide behind the door and he gets startled when I suddenly jump out.

Yesterday Richie did an interesting thing. There is a dressing table in our bedroom and Richie loves to see his reflection in the mirror. He was on the bed and I was in the outer room near the door. While playing, I suddenly jumped out as usual and this guy was cool. I was surprised. I tried it again. And he just looked at me and smiled. Later, I noticed that this guy was looking in the mirror and finding out where mom was. The angle of the mirror is such that you can see the outer room easily. I just could not help laughing over the incident. I was fooled by this smart little boy of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment