Wonderful things about being a mom to Richie

Richie has completed 8 months and life feels wonderful as a mom. Yes, credit definitely goes to Richie. He does so many wonderful things. With Richie in my life, everyday is a happening one and is different. To jot down a few things,

-Richie has a very understanding nature. If we tell him to do something, chances are that 90% he will listen.
-he is a sweet little angel and I love when he looks into my eyes and smiles when I am holding him close to me.
-he gives tight velcro hugs and wet kisses.
-he laughs when we crack a joke as if he understood everything.
-he has started taking part in adult conversation and he starts blabbering to gain attention when we talk.
-in him, I find at least one fan follower, who giggles and laughs when I sing and dance.
-he is my partner to play with the ball and to blow bubbles.
-he is my friend to go for walks in the park.
-when I talk to him, he does 'uuuunnn','huunn' as if he is listening to me.

I hope days go on smoothly like this and with every passing day, Richie grows to be a strong, talented and a happy kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment