We had fun - 7 months 26 days

Today was yet another lovely day. Richie and I had fun. We usually sleep in the afternoons and by the time we wake up, it is late in the evening. Though I decide to take him to the park, we hardly manage to do so.

But it was different today. It is the onset of Autumn and the weather was wonderful. Soon after lunch, I decided, let us go out. I had my Japanese classes at Kumon center, hence I had no excuses whatsoever. The timings are flexible and it becomes easier for me to attend it. Richie sat with me during the class. He behaved well, except for some minor hitches. The class is one-to-one, so it is no problem. He felt asleep during the class so it was good for me.

After the class was over, I took him to a Jidokan - day-care center where mother and baby can play together. He had fun playing with the toys and rocking on the chair. He was smiling when the other ladies were talking to me in Japanese. I guess he likes the language.

Later we went to the park. He met his 4 girlfriends and was happily playing with them.

We came home and I thought he will fall asleep the moment he touches the bed. But I was wrong. He was still playing. He had milk and apple and after a long time he is sleeping now. And I am writing this blog to remember this memorable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment