Where can you get cerelac in Japan?

My baby became 6 months and his demand for food was increasing. Breast milk was just not enough and as a result he was biting me...thinking maybe that biting may get more milk out of me. ;)
It was time for new tastes and foods. In our home-town, we offer cerelac as baby first foods. I was wondering what to offer as in Japanese stores cerelac was not available. So I opted for rice meal called Okayu.

After some days, a friend of mine told me where we can get cerelac in Japan. Here is a link for people who want to buy it in Japan.
Cerelac in Japan

In other countries, you can also order on Amazon. Here is the link for you.

1 comment:

  1. I recommends Cerelac is great way to fulfill your baby daily dietary and nutritive requirements. It has Iron, Calcium, Fatty Acids and Vitamins thats helps child in early stage development.

    ReplyDelete