Two little hands go clap clap clap

Today, being a Saturday, we were all relaxing at home.My hubby was at his computer and I was doing my Japanese studies. Richie was very busy with the toys, playing and lost in his own world. I was glancing at him in between my studies just to check everything is in order.

He was singing "aaaa, iiii " and suddenly I saw him bringing his hands together and clapping. Was it real? I signed to my hubby and he gave me a broad smile acknowledging the fact that Richie had indeed reached another milestone. We joined him, clapping to the beats of the nursery rhyme "Two little hands go clap clap clap" which he loves. We had started the fun game last week, and here he was clapping independently, when the words "clap, clap, clap" were sung.

No comments:

Post a Comment