Baby is crawling - 9 months

Richie has added another feather to his cap.He decided to go on his 4s rather than pushing forward on his belly. Yes, he has started crawling. I was wondering whether he would prefer to walk directly rather than to crawl. But he has his own plans, which he doesn't disclose in advance. ;)

He realized that crawling takes him faster to his destination, than pushing on his belly. Initially, he would try putting just 1 leg in the crawling position and would sit down as soon as he felt he was going off-balance. Just to give him some boost, I would also crawl along with him singing songs. He would look at me,smile and start practicing again. This time there was no desperation. It went on so smoothly that for sometime I failed to realise he was indeed crawling properly on his 4s.

Now he has started crawling fast and follows me in every room in the house. If I am in different room, I hear some thud-thud-thud and next moment he is at the door. Another step towards mobility and he feels so proud of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment