Richie eating with his own hands

Richie is getting curious and smarter day-by-day. He wants to know all that is happening around him. He watches and listens to every small thing or sound and does "huuu,huuumm" asking "what is it mama?". Whether it is the sound of pressure cooker whistles, mixer, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, cutting vegetables, water splashing, washing utensils etc. I make it a point to explain to him and show him how it works.

He also studies me when I eat food and tries to imitate me. Recently we started giving him finger-foods. He mashes it with his tongue and then gulps it. Today I put some small round biscuits in his plate and picked up one and ate. Seeing me do it, he also caught one in his tiny hands and put it in his mouth. Then I did again. And he did the same. Yes, this was his first time. Now if I put something in his plate, he eats it on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment