Rainy week in Tokyo

It was a rainy week. Richie and I were kind of stranded at home. One of these days there was a typhoon(cyclone) too.It was a strong one with everything being taken away by the wind for its collection.;)

We could not enjoy our trips outside nor could I go for Japanese classes due to the incessant rains. But our hopes were not dampened. We decided to have fun at home.

I took out my sketch book and started drawing for Richie's playroom. Richie was keenly watching me and trying to grab the pencil as if to say "I wanna draw too".

We played ring-a-ring roses. He was laughing with joy when we did "all-fall-down".

We also played peekaboo, with me hiding Richie's favorite toys and Richie screaming with delight after finding them.

There was lot of floor time for Richie with him attempting to crawl and walk with my support.

We also sang "Royal duke of york" and other songs with actions with Richie bouncing on my lap.

All and all we kind of enjoyed our days at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment