Richie’s trip to the shopping mall

Today mom took me to the mall for shopping. In that mall, there are lots of things, right from food shopping, kids and baby clothes, toys and accessories, men’s clothes and accessories, women’s clothes, home accessories and electrical appliances, pet foods and clothes and the list goes on.. It also has a health and beauty spa, hair cutting saloon, eye testing clinic, pain relief massage parlour, and even English lessons for kids and adults. You name it and it is there. Mom and Dad can spend hours at the mall shopping and I enjoy sitting in my pram and having a tour of it. That is how I know about all of it. ;)

Now the best place in the mall is the games section where kids and adults play together. I love watching them as I cannot play much there. Here are some pictures for you. Mom says she will take me there when I become 1 year old. There is also an area adjacent to it with lots of toys, for babies to play. That is the area I like the most at the moment. Mom showed me this area many a times, but today I actually got to play. I felt a bit scared at first, finding myself amidst other babies and people. Later I got down and started playing without bothering about others. I had lot of fun trying out new musical toys, drums, alphabet blocks, cranes, books etc. It was very exciting. I am waiting to go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment