Baby Entertainment and Exercise

6 months after my baby’s birth, I have started becoming health conscious. I used to hardly take care of myself thinking that there is no time. I guess you too will agree with me. But my hubby believes “where there is a will, there is a way”. That statement made me think again. After making my baby’s feeding and sleep schedule, I started getting little more time for myself and I decided to have an exercise regime. What else can be better than having a healthy and sound body?

So I said to myself, “nothing doing, I am going to have a strict schedule for myself too”. Now having a baby and only you to take care of him does not allow you to go to a gym everyday. And Daycare can be little expensive for few hours. What can be done?

I realized my baby loves music and I love to sing and dance. And above all he loves when I dance. Sheer luck!! Hence I decided to kill 2 birds in one stone. Everyday, when he is awake, I put on the music, exercise and dance. There is one more benefit of this. My baby also tries to imitate me and shakes his hands, legs, starts cooing and enjoys himself.. And did I say only 2 birds? :)He is doing so much… music, singing (moving lips), dancing, exercise…lot of entertainment for him.. and for me.. I am on the way to having a slim body again. I am feeling so happy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment