Pregnancy - Maternity Leave

The last few months, I was working non-stop as I had a deadline to meet. It was good to complete the work and start my maternity leave. What a respite!! :) I am in the 3rd trimester and have completed 36 weeks 2 days. It was fun working though, as my mind was occupied and baby also could enjoy the lovely walks to office. But, now that I am feeling little heavy, I cannot sit for long hours at the computer so it is a welcome change.

We had a small office get-together celebrating the end of a hectic year. My colleagues wished me for the days to come and for the birth of my baby. I am enjoying my days at home, setting up the house and making it cozy for our baby. I took out all his new clothes, toys and arranged them. It was a warm feeling. I spoke to baby and told him all that we have got for him. He was excited. Now baby hears and responds to my voice.

I have also put my hospital bag in place with all the necessary stuff for labor. I am planning to do regular exercise to strengthen my pelvic muscles and preparing myself mentally for the lovely days ahead. I know it will be very simple and easy. I just need to remember to relax. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment