Mirror, mirror on the wall

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the prettiest of them all? Hmmm.. a tough question for the mirror. It cannot tell lies and at the same time cannot make a lady angry. ha ha ha ..But my mirror is good.. it just shows my reflection.. “you are what you think yourself to be…” looking in the mirror, sometimes I wonder… is it the same me? Yes, it is, but with a little difference. I feel,I look prettier with each passing day….my skin is glowing with all the pregnancy hormones changes. My hair has become shiny and bouncing well..

I am in the 9th month of pregnancy. My tummy is bulging out and I just love to admire and flaunt it…I love myself more because I see my beautiful angel in there. My hubby makes the experience even more wonderful because he cannot stop kissing our baby, or rather my tummy at the moment. ;) You have to just watch baby respond to him when he kisses as if saying “Kisses from me too, dada.” *_* he he he

No comments:

Post a Comment