Sleeping in the night

It is almost 34 weeks and 5 days for our baby. My belly has grown bigger and rounder. The navel is protruding out and there is a prominent dark mid-line showing from the navel and upwards. Though I am able to walk just fine in the day, the nights are a bit uncomfortable.
Due to the big belly, I have difficulty sleeping. When I try to sleep on my side, baby squirms or kicks back if he gets squeezed. ;) In fact he just lets me know if he is uncomfortable. They really have a unique way of dealing with situations. Baby says “We should learn to speak out!! That is how we can get what we want” ;).Smart guy!!
Holding my big belly, I have to turn and twist and adjust my sleeping posture. And my weight shakes the whole bed.. he he he..It is kind of funny sometimes.
You have to make an effort for things which you could do so easily some days back. These days there is an increase need to go to the bathroom in the night too. It has become my favorite place apart from the bed. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment