27 weeks 4 days

27 weeks 4 days and I am coming close to the 40 weeks pregnancy journey. As the BIG day draws nearer, I am little anxious but happy thinking of the day my baby will be in my arms.

These days I feel my body tightening and it scratches a bit. Standing for long time makes me feel a bit tired due to the weight of the baby. Also there is pain in the lower back (the hip bone) if I sit continuously for long hours. Getting down from the train and climbing the flight of stairs makes me want for breath. I find myself standing on the stairs and puff my lungs out.I see to it that I go for walks and do light exercise and massage especially for my neck, shoulders, back and legs. There is little blood oozing from the nose. Read that it is caused due to the increase in blood pressure in the body. I guess there is nothing to worry though.

No comments:

Post a Comment