27 weeks 1 day - Visit to Dr.Uncle

It was a nice Autumn day. I went to office as usual and took a half day off to visit the doctor. My Baby calls him "Dr. Uncle". ;) He is a sweet person with lot of patience and care. We did the weight, blood pressure and urinalysis checkups. In just 3 weeks I had gained 2kgs. Thanks to all the potatoe chips, ice-creams and sweets I felt like eating these days. ;) Development of baby’s sweet tooth you see!! I got a good warning from the doctor to keep my weight under control and to eat only healthy stuff. My cute little sweety, do not worry, mom will put everything under control.

Then it was time for baby show. In the ultrasound, we saw our little angel (now a little bigger) was having a nice time. He has come out of his breech position with his head downwards. Doctor said it is a good sign, but there are possibilities of him moving a bit and we can be sure of his position only after the 30th week. Baby is weighing 1.2kgs (a little more than average) and measures about 38 cms. His toes were long, maybe he is taking his features from his dad who is also very tall.:)

Later I had a blood test to check for anemia and other stuff whose report I will get in the next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment