30 weeks 3 days - Visit to Dr. Uncle

We went for the doctors appointment today, but had to wait for 2 hours as there were many people ahead of us. It was almost 6pm by the time we entered. The doctor was cool and calm as usual. The doctor did an ultrasound and said that the baby is in the breech position and that he should move in the head down position in this week. He gave me some exercise to help baby in the head down position. Then he also said the sugar in the urine was high and it will be good to check blood sugar. Actually during pregnancy, urine sugar increases as the metabolism is slow. He told me not to worry as things can be taken care of. It was little disappointing but I hope that everything will be right soon. I guess I ate too much of sweet stuff too and I am trying to reduce on that. Prevention is better that cure, hence I feel the earlier we know about things, it is better. I know I get a bit anxious of the days ahead, but then I try to relax at the designated time,because by then it is as if I have been through all the feelings.

It is a great feeling to have a new life in your womb kicking and playing happily. :) I really understand now what our parents have been through when they decided to have us and raise us. I admire my mom for going through all the pain for us. They have done so much for us without expecting anything back. Hats off to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment