Pregnancy dreams

Pregnancy feels like a journey of million steps. There are so many ups and downs, happy, exciting and breathtaking moments. If we just take one-step at a time I guess we can reach our destination very easily. Though I say this, there are some moments wherein we feel a lot of apprehensions about what lies ahead of us …. The last tri-semester happenings, weight gain and exhaustion, what to expect during labour, how to take care of a new-born… am I doing the things right? am I eating properly? etc. etc.

All the above mentioned things affect the mind a lot and it appears as dreams in the night. Sometimes I dream about climbing mountains or missing a train and wake up tired and full with sweat. Sometimes I dream of not reaching my goals. It is quite normal to feel so. I did some reading online and they say that even if we are relaxed, our sub-conscious mind records the anxious moments and we see it as dreams in the night. As I said in my earlier post in order to calm myself down, I follow some breathing techniques and some exercises. I realized here is nothing to worry, if we are positive, everything falls in place.

After all these 9 months are the beginning of a new journey, a new life for a mother and child. We need to enjoy it at the fullest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment