31 weeks - Appoinment with the doctor

Today I have come to visit the doctor again (just within 4 days), to check whether baby has moved in the head down position. I have just completed 30 weeks and the doctor said it is a good time for baby to be ready for the D-day with head down, as I mentioned in my earlier post. So I am visiting the doctor in just 4 days after doing the exercise he mentioned.

I also have 3 rounds of blood sugar test with 1 hour interval between each. I am sitting and writing this diary as I am waiting for the 3 hours to pass by. My baby is happily kicking in my womb. I just love to feel him. I am hungry and so is my baby as we could not eat anything before all the tests are over. They gave us some sweet juice as part of the test, but do you think it is enough for both of us.;)
I am talking to baby to move in the head down position and imagining that he has already moved in the right position. I am trying to be as cool as possible because I know if I am happy, baby is also happy.

The doctor called me for the examination and did an ultrasound again. And you know what, the baby had indeed turned. My joys knew no bounds. Tears just trickled from my eyes. After all, baby did respond to my talks. Now I know, together we can do anything.I treated baby to a sumptuous lunch because we were hungry since morning. Later baby and I bought colorful toys for his wonderful performance.
Just 7-10 weeks to go. Wow, I will be soon holding my little darling in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment