Richie's dad is back!

Diary of a dadHello everyone, it's Richie's dad making an appearance again after having been in hibernation for a couple of months. This time I'm coming with a vengeance, LOL!, and hoping to contribute to our blog more often. After all, I have to make efforts towards getting the title of this blog changed to somehow include 'fatherhood' as well so that all the dads out there know that there's something in here for them too :-) No clue? Check out my first post.

Before I say anything further, I'd like to appreciate the effort that Riya has been putting in to keep this blog alive. Good going, Riya!

Okay! Now there are so many stories to share... Richie gives us so many reasons to be happy about and yet more reasons to keep us always on our toes. I'd be the happiest to be able to post all of those special instances in this blog, and am desperately hoping to be able to make the time to record those special moments.

To begin with, I have a series of posts that I would like to make about Richie and his interest in music. These are instances that I wanted to write about back in December but got swept under the carpet as we got into the preparations for the year-end vacation. Well, I'm back, so keep in touch and keep reading all the interesting things that we have to share about Richie.

No comments:

Post a Comment