Time Management of a working mother

1 year of holidays made me a little relaxed as I laid back and enjoyed my time with my baby. Time really flew and it was time to join back work. I was apprehensive and wondering how will I manage home, baby and work.

I made a conscious effort and have made a schedule for myself. My working hours are reduced in order to match Richie's nursery timings. In the mornings, I pack Richie's stuff for the nursery, have breakfast and run for work. My hubby has volunteered to drop Richie to the nursery,so that gives me some breathing space.

In the evenings, I pick him up and set for home. As soon as he is home, he loves to listen to music and play with his toys, while I prepare his favourite dishes. Sometimes he peeks in to see whatz cooking and indicates if he is hungry by saying "mam,mam". We play together, read books, dance and sing songs. Then we have a hot water bath, eat and wind up for the evening.

Life has become a bit hectic after joining work. Nevertheless I am enjoying it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment