Work Life again

After a 1 year hiatus, I am back to work. It is going to be a nice challenge handling home, baby and work. Not that I am the first one to walk the road, but it is a different challenge for every individual. Richie has just started going to nursery school and he is adjusting himself very well, though he cried a couple of times seeing his mama go.. after all mama was in his vicinity all the time for the past 1 year. How could he bear the separation? And as I said earlier it was a reciprocal feeling. I felt like a part of me was taken away from me.

On the other hand, it feels good to be back at work. It is refreshing and gives a new dimension to life. When I come back home, I am all for Richie. We share stories and play a lot. We have so many new adventures to tell each other.It feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment