Richie says Hi

Hello you lovely people, This is Richie again. This is the continuation to my previous blog Hello Everyone, Richie here... I am doing a lot of stuff..

These days I am also practicing pushing forward. Yet to master it.. But I know I will soon be there. Mom is worried that I am not sitting yet.. Don’t worry mom, I will do that too.

I have started eating solid foods. I eat rice with vegetables everyday. The other things I tasted are fruits yogurt, apple puree, orange and apple juices, sweet potatoes and of course formula milk. But of them all, mom’s milk is my favourite. :) I need mommy’s milk at least 4-5 times a day and specially when going to sleep. Not much trouble to suck from bottles or eat with spoons. I can drink in my sleep too.. he he he ;)

Mom takes me in the balcony for fresh air everyday and I love to see the car, buses, motorbikes, vans, bicycles down on the road. She tells me all about them. I specially love to see the li'l babies in their prams.

I love to sleep on my tummy these days. It makes my back cool.

Recently I have got a craze for youtube. I love watching “Macarena, Ketchup and Lambada” songs. I also like a lot of nursery rhymes. Mom sings for me so that I understand the words.Favourite among them are ”Alphabet song, Incy Wincy Spider, 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed, chubby cheeks, happy birthday” .. hmmm the list is a little long… Mom says ”I should sing the happy b'day song for my first bday”. There are six months more for me to practice.

Yes, I have also learnt some sign language. I can shake hands, give high-five, ask for milk, ask for more food, say no.. These days I am counting numbers with my fingers. I also understand “Come here, open your mouth, show tongue, touch, point to the pics, turn on your stomach, bath-time, sleep-time, nappy change time”.

No comments:

Post a Comment