Dream World - The land of the rising sun

After 2 days of continuos rains, the sun-god decided to shine on us. I am standing in my balcony and it feels great to breath the fresh air after the clouds have cleared up the sky. I like to bask in the morning sun, happy and contented about where I am and what I am doing. Sometimes it looks like a dream. I am working in Tokyo, Japan - The land of the rising sun, one of the world’s costliest city. It’s been more than 4 years for me here and I have enjoyed every bit of it with my hubby. It is a dream come true. In here, it is important to learn at least conversational Japanese language and I did it first thing after landing.

Another feather to my cap is, I am a MOM now and this feeling brings me a great deal of satisfaction and happiness. Richie was born here in Japan, this January, 2009. I started this blog because of him to pen down my thoughts about motherhood. I hope you feel good reading it.

I am proud of my son who is growing with each passing day to be a handsome individual. He is 6 months old now. He is learning and gaining the right skills and we are happily enjoying the days together. How good I feel to take care of his needs knowing that this li’l angel is depending on me for his every need. I know he will soon grow to be an independent person. Until then I am going to be loving mom, his guide, philosopher and above all his best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment