Hello Everyone, Richie here

Hello dear people who read mama’s blog. I had written a blog when I was in Mama’s tummy (obviously my thoughts and mama’s hands). I hope you had liked it. I thought you may have missed me, so I am back again. You see I am growing up fast. I had been busy, getting used to the new environment and routines, learning new things.... and hence the delay. O my God!! Life is so complicated outside the womb. But at the same time, it is so much colorful and fun.And I am not alone anymore. Everybody loves me so much. I can play, shout, laugh and there is mom and dad to take part in it. I like the adventures. It is fun seeing and doing all the things I am doing now. I am 6 months now and mom says “I am a big boy now and I should do things on my own”. Do you think so? hmmmmmm.. maybe.. I am behaving myself. You know how much !! husssh husssh..
What was I doing all these days? Do you want to know?

I have learnt to play on my own.
I love to throw toys all over the place and then find them, or sometimes mom finds them for me.:)

I can hold my neck up strongly and can turn on my tummy and back.
I love rolling as it takes me to my destination faster and gives mama good exercise running after me. ;) he he he . Also it helps me to retrieve the toys I like or to go to the place where mom and dad are sitting. I give them nice surprises while they are working.

My best pastime is eating my toes… yeah they are very delicious ”in mama’s words”.ha ha ha…
I play with the ball everyday. I can hold it in-between my legs and get it to my hands. The other day I heard mom telling dad “I think he gonna be a great soccer player”..Well maybe.. I wanna be good at many things as possible. “Master of All trades”!! So I am practicing at an early age.

Mom and dad play peekaboo with me .. It is fun .. Lots of squealing and laughter goes on at that time. I enjoy it when from nowhere mom and dad suddenly appear..
Mom blows bubbles and dad and I have fun catching them.

Mom takes me to the park almost everyday in the evening.. I enjoy nature. The trees and the water.. there is a big fountain, river and the board walk and lots of children activities. I love to rock on the panda. Yet to sit play on the slide, swing, the boat, railway engine etc.
I have also made some friends.. they are girls but more than 3 years.. age doesn’t matter though;)

more in the next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment