Lazying in bed

Today is a Sunday. And what do we usually do on a Sunday? Get up late? or go for mass? or just do nothing.

For the past one and half year, the moment I was awake in the morning, I used to get out of bed quickly and used to start my daily chores. The first thing being getting the milk ready for baby (as he would cry/scream loudly) as he would wake my husband up who loves to enjoy his lovely weekend sleep after having late nights. In all, for a mom, no weekends, no Sundays.

But today was different. I woke up and saw my little boy was awake too. My hubby was up too... hubby wakes up before me these days. Richie was in a good mood, thrilled that mom was around. I hugged him and we played in bed, with me feeling lazy to move even an inch. Richie too did not scream to have his morning milk. He was happy just having mom for company. I certainly felt relaxed and rejuvenated after a good relaxing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment