Baking my first cake

Richie makes a lot of fuss when it comes to eating food. So I am always on the lookout for new recipes or learning to prepare some new food stuff. Recently, I have started making Japanese style miso soup and vegetables.

My latest experiment was to bake a homemade cake. The cakes which we buy are sometimes too sweet and Richie tastes little and says a BIG NO. It was Sunday and a good day for starting new stuff. I had all the ingredients ready and off I went to the internet to search for a recipe for a sponge cake. Having found one, which suits my needs I got the mixture ready. Richie was eager to see what Mama was doing and I explained to him just like the TV shows. :) He was waiting for the cake to be done.
In the evening, I took some heart shape cutters and cut off lovely heart shaped cake pieces for him which he ate with relish.

No comments:

Post a Comment