First Day First Show - Richie at the nursery

I am creating a category called "Richie's nursery adventures". Here we will be posting what all Richie does at the nursery. I guess, one day when he grows up, he will read these posts and feel good that he had been doing so many things when he was small.

Richie's first day at nursery started on the 1st February 2010 when I joined back work. It was a small private nursery, but we paying more than double the fees and that too without food. We could not get the regular government nurseries as they were all full to the capacity. The government nurseries in Japan have good facilities, but new admissions start only in April. It meant that we had to wait for 2 more months. It seemed like a long time.

Richie was very tired on the first day of his nursery. Away from mama, among new people, he cried bitterly. He didn't have his food properly. And being my first day away from him, I couldn't bear to see him separated from me.

But all is well that ends well. When I came back, Richie came to me crying expressing "Mama, where were you for such a long time?". We hugged and came home and had a lot of loving time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment