Second week - Baby's first year of life

Richie and I came home. He is such a sweet lil child, just like an angel. We were given a nice welcome with the place decorated with balloons and “WELCOME HOME ” wordings. We made his bed and Richie was ready to be tucked up in his bed. But it was all not so easy. It took a while for him to get adjusted to the new surroundings and for me to get use to the new routine. First day first show, Richie got up in the nights for his feed and he would not sleep as he felt gassy. I held him and rocked him for a long time singing lullabies. I really wonder from where mothers get the strength. I used to hardly sleep, but nature makes us so strong that we can withstand anything. We established a routine for him of bath, feed, sleep etc. He used to sleep a lot in the day, waking up every 2-3 hours for feeds. This went on for many days.
The best time was when Richie gave his first smile. I was holding him when he was asleep and when I touched his forehead, he gave a cute smile. It seems little children are so pure that they can God and angels. Maybe he was playing and enjoying with them.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment