Richie and Dada's Day

It was Richie and dada's day. It was a Sunday. I had a project release, hence I had to be office. Richie hasn't stayed much without me at home for a long interval of time. I had come back home in 2 hours or so even when I used to run errands. Hence I was a bit concerned how the things will be.

But to tell you the truth, both the guys had a gala time. Dad told me that they had a man-to-man talk, with Richie sitting on the table and dad on his chair with their eyes meeting each other. They also played a lot with flash-cards with dada hiding them and Richie retrieving them when dada called out the name.

When I cam back from office, Richie came running to the door and gave me a big warm hug and lots of kisses. Then we had a nice chat and played together. Actually he was not ready to leave me and sat hugging me. Definitely he missed me, but he did not trouble dada by crying and asking for me. Dada said he behaved well and was a happy boy. He listened to whatever dad was telling him. I am so proud of my little boy.
I love you my boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment