Richie to mom's rescue, saves mom from the lion

It was mid-afternoon. Richie and dada were playing in the room. Dada took Richie's animal shape toys and started telling him jungle stories. The Lion says "I am the king of the jungle, the mighty one. I will eat you up". From the stories, Richie has gathered that the lion is strong and dangerous and all animals are afraid of him.

I was in the room arranging Richie's toys a little far from where they sat. Suddenly dada threw the lion on me. I shouted as if the lion is eating me up. Seeing this instead of laughing, Richie was concerned and he left dada and came crawling to me as fast as he could. He came and picked up the lion and hurled it on the floor, not once, but many times. It meant "gonna eat my mama, I will beat you up". All this happened so fast that I and dada were dumbfounded by his reaction.

First of all he understood mama was in danger. He reacted fast and reached near me whatever way possible. He even had the guts to fight the mighty lion and save his dear mama too.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment