What goes in comes out

We were just preparing to have our lunch, when Riya said she can smell papaya. Now, we had papaya last night, and we even disposed off all the leftovers last night itself. How could we have the smell of payapa around?

Oh, by the way, did I mention that last night was the first time Richie had papaya? He liked it a lot!

Now, Richie has the knack for doing it when we are about to have our meal. "Could it be Richie?", I asked Riya. Since I was the one who suggested, I got to do the honors of checking his nappy. Lo and behold, it was him!

So we had to do the necessary chores before we could have our lunch. As we finally sat at the table, I said, "Can't complain!". Then, as we began munching, I thought to myself and could not help but say to Riya, "Well, what goes in... must come out". And we both roared with laughter!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Thks for dropping by my blog. I like papaya too, especially the sweet red ones. Good source beta carotene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pete, Thanks for the comment. Yes, the red papayas are delicious indeed. By the way, carotene reminds me of carrots. We've tried carrot puree too for Richie... same story! What goes in, comes out. LOL! :-) But you see, carrots don't have a strong odour so, nothing beats papaya in that regard. :D

    ReplyDelete