Talking Time - Ninth week

This week we had a lovely treat from Richie which I am going to cherish for ages. :) He was in a great mood and for the first time I saw him cooing, giggling and saying words like "howu, baaabaa, hiiii etc" . He was playing with his hands and legs in the air, smiling, laughing and responding to what I was saying. I was too excited hearing him. What more will a mother ask from her baby at this age? It was a wonderful sight. He is barely nine weeks old, just completed 2 months and I get such special treats. I took lots of photos and videos. He knows when we click photos and he models for the camera. He looks straight in the camera curious to know how he is appearing.;)

He now holds his head high, better than earlier when we put him on the stomach. He has also started listening and watching nursery rhymes for a longer period of time.
Another special thing this week was that, Richie held the teething toy in his hand and was trying to shake it. It was one more of his achievements, being able to hold things. But he hit his face with it not having control on his hands yet.

We also went to the park and I played volleyball with some friends while Richie sat in his pram watching us. We then had a nice photoshoot.

On the eating front, Richie is a foodie like his mom I guess. He tasted orange juice and was asking for more.:)

On one occasion, dada went for a office get-together and this boy of ours waited till dada returned and was smiling at him. He was then telling dada stories of the days happening with his “aaaa, aaaaa, uuuu, hoowwuuu ” and listening to him. It was too sweet. We could not help smiling. Although dada was sleepy, our angel was not ready to sleep. I must say he loves his dada a lot. I was watching them and cherishing all these lovely moments in my heart.

Over the weekend, I went shopping. As I am going to my native soon, I bought gifts for home and clothes for Richie. While I was away, my hubby was taking care of Richie alone and he had a tough time handling him. Maybe he just got hungry.When I came back Richie gave me a nice smile as if saying, "Mama welcome back!!" which melted my heart.

This week, I went to the visa office to submit documents for Richie’s visa. Once it is ready, we will be going home. It will be the first long trip for Richie and that too in the flight. I heard that babies cry a lot in the flights during take-off and landing. I hope everything goes on well.

No comments:

Post a Comment