Cherry Blossom – Eleventh week

Richie just completed 10 weeks. He is growing into a happy and energetic baby.He tried to turn after we gave him an oil massage today. One more step towards mobility. Good progress!! :) His demand for milk is increasing day by day and I am trying my best to eat healthy stuff which will help to produce good milk. I do not want to give too much of formula milk in the first 3 months. Not that there is anything bad, it is just my personal choice.

We had our common friends visiting us this week. They came with their 3.5 years old sweet daughter. They got a educational toy where a 6 month old can match shapes and colors. The little girl entertained Richie by singing nursery rhymes "twinkle twinkle little star " etc. Richie was happy to see a little girl (at least someone close to his age) and was listening intently and moving his hands and legs.

This week was travel time.We went to a faraway park to watch cherry blossom with Richie. It was a breathtaking sight. The trees with fully laden with white flowers and the people sitting under it and having a gala time. Though the place was crowded, Richie did not show any stranger anxiety. This was Richie’s first trip by train . Though he did not understand much, he was etching all what he is seeing and experiencing, deep down in his heart.

I feel so great recording all his FIRST TIME activities. Thatz what parenthood is all about. You get a front row seat to history to witness the first smile, first step, first word,….. the list is endless.. I am filled with emotions when I am writing this.. Our baby makes us feel so proud. And these blogs I am writing here… he is the inspiration for it all.. My love just flows of him.. How he amazes me all the time!! A little wonder in our lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment