Time for fun - Sixth week

Richie has started enjoying himself. He is watching nursery rhymes on youtube. Too early right? He has just completed 5 weeks. But kids these days.. You can never know what they are upto.

He looks at the empty ceiling and keeps smiling and telling some stories. God only knows what he imagines and sees there. Maybe Angels!! Have you seen a similar behaviour in your babies? It seems that babies are very much tuned to their higher self and angels play with them. Maybe true!!

Nowadays he has developed a craze for the air-con. He turns and stares at it whenever it is switched on/off or when it moves. Sometimes he even scolds the air-con by making loud sounds if he feels too hot.. ha ha ha..

He opens his mouth to say something when we tell him stories. He also smiles when we sing the “ABC” song. Maybe he remembers it, as we used to sing it when he was in my tummy.

As for me, I have become more relaxed and enjoying my days with my little baby. He is so adorable and fun to be with. I am happy with his development and his achievements. After all he is taking big leaps starting from nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment