My Joyful Experience

Actually my periods are very irregular. Sometimes happening in 2 or 3 months and once it also happened in 5months.. well you see I may have gone through more than half the stage of pregnancy. ;) Doctors say it is fine if there are not much side effects. It may be just that your period cycle is happening without bleeding. I could not help but believe it, though I tried some medications. Sometimes it is hereditary too as was my case and my mom had 3 healthy children, so I was cool. So my dear friends who are facing the same problem as mine, no worries. :) Things will work out for you too, have faith!! But it may be good to visit your doctor and do a medical checkup for both mother and father just so to check the healthy sperm count and uterus.
As I already said in my earlier post, we also fixed up a routine for healthy diet and exercise regime so that our baby too grows healthy. Also it is good to take folic acid supplements and also eat fresh foods and vegetables. It is good for the both parents to be mentally prepared for the new life and the new beginning.
Now I knew my period cycle had begun, but not sure as usual whether I will get my periods. Women can know it from the rise in temperature and tenderness of breasts. You can say that is your peak time for conceiving. There are also some special ovulator tools which can detect ovulation. It was almost 3 months and even if I had conceived I really would not know. ;) But I used to only have natural foods so it was fine. No smoking and drinking and not much caffeine too. And as i wrote earlier, I had really conceived.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment