6th week of pregnancy

I had an increased appetite. I used to feel hungry every 2 hour and munch on some snacks or fresh fruits. And since I was working I used to feel very tired at the end of the day. There were many changes happening in my body and it took me a while to adjust to it. I used to go to sleep as soon as I was home. My hubby used to do handle most of the household chores. You would say “Lucky you” !! :) But poor hubby.. I used to feel bad but could not help it sometimes. I knew I will be able to handle it soon, but I needed my time to get used to the new feeling.
So my dear friends, who are expecting for the first time, do not get overwhelmed. It is just natural. All the tiredness will disappear once you are in your fourth and fifth month. I heard that is the best period of the 9 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment