3 months old baby - Mama, mama, what is this?

Kids nowadays are really smart. They also have a very good sixth sense. They start understanding the outside world at a very tender age. Ronan completed 3 months and he already wants mama to tell him what is happening around. When I take him in the garden, he looks at the plants, birds, the blue sky as if to ask "Mama, please tell me what is this?"

When we go for a walk, he looks at the cars, motorbikes, cycles, buses and wonders what sounds are those? I repeat "whrooommm, brooooomm" and he stares at me. He looks at the neighbours cats and dogs and when I say "The dog says, bow-wow", "The cat says, meow-meow" , he looks at me and smiles.

Yes, Ronan is growing up fast. You can feel the difference and know that you have a budding individual who wanna make a mark for himself in this world.

How is your baby growing up? Isn't he or she inquisitive about the world? Does she/he ask you questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment