Childbirth with Hypnosis - Delivery and labor

I used to always think that it is very tough during labor. But this video gave a new dimension to labor. It is talking about relaxation and deep breathing during the contractions. I am confident that we can have painless delivery and that too without risk. We can be as relaxed as sitting in an a/c couch and have our baby. Yes, I know you would say, “easier said than done”. But believe me, things look difficult when we just get started, but as you get accustomed to them, you feel “Oh is this what I was considering was so difficult!! It is so easy!!! If I had know earlier, I would have not been tensed at all”. Yes, you are not alone. We all feel the same, many a times. We only need to shift our focus to the positives and let all the bad/negative thoughts out of our system. We also need some practice before the delivery. We cannot get it done in 1-2 days. It is kind of a slow process but sure to get results. The earlier we start it the better it is if for us and for our baby. As I am a working women, it is difficult to manage home and work and sometimes gets stressed. So these techniques help me at every step. So my dear friends, consider it as a very close pal of you being at your side and telling you all this. I always wanted a close pal to tell me about how they felt. If we imagine the beautiful fruits of our labor there is nothing stopping us from giving THE BEST to our baby, our angel. Please share in your comments and views so that even we all can have the best of all worlds.


No comments:

Post a Comment